Friday, August 29, 2008

Is Gov. Sarah Palin Ready to be President on Day One?

I can already see what the line of attack by the Democrats will be and that will be, Is Gov. Sarah Palin ready to be President on Day One?

I am still scratching my head on this one. This past month, the McCain campaign has been ruthlessly efficient in attacking Obama as not ready to be president on Day One. I still don't get this one, may be it will become clearer as the days go, but for now, I am totally stunned. Does Palin have a secret power that we don't know? Is she superwoman?! I mean, McCain had a great opportunity, he got to pick last after Obama already picked, he had the luxury of picking a VP nominee that would have the Obama camp reeling in pain, but I bet you the Obama people are scratching their head on this one and saying, "can you believe our good luck?!"


Quick Fact: CNN just confirmed for me, Palin is the second woman to be picked for vice president on a major party and only the second woman after Mondale picked Geraldine Ferraro in I think 1984.


No comments: